Removing 100% defense potion

Тема в разделе "Предложения | Suggestions", создана пользователем PlayerPlayer, 23 сен 2022.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    I Forgot to use it, but this does not make any change, do not forget the x2 :) which gives me the same as a potion attack or more. Also, Alios used all of the potions and hit the tank with 300 damage haha. You always ignore the important parts. I do not need to explain more, everything is clear

Krest нравится это.
  2. Harot15

Harot15 Игрок

Симпатии:
    In summary, we all want equality between disciplines, and therefore we asked to reduce the range of crossbow skills and spear skills before, and you responded to the complaints, and we thank you for that.

But after the last update, the magician has a great advantage among all disciplines, as he has a very high fusion, and now he also has high blood and high physical defense (as if you want us all to become magicians) and this is unbelievable, also the OHS has an unbelievable defense, hit him 500- 600 and he beats me 4000-5000 Where is the equality in that?

It is known that the specialization that has a high integration has medium blood and defense, and therefore support specializations were found to support it in the war.

So I ask you with all respect and appreciation to remove the new antidotes that have no meaning and no benefit other than making the magician a god of war.

Krest нравится это.
  3. Krest

Krest Игрок

Симпатии:
    I agree with u :)

4. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    haha you have been hit with the one-handed sword skills that reduce the defense see here
    upload_2022-9-27_17-27-18.jpeg

That is why you got hit 24k, you hide this in the previous picture because you know you don't have anything to support your argument. haha do we need to prove anything more? Everything is clear the potion has destroyed the war and gave many benefits to magic and tanks.

5. Mx

Mx GM Администратор

Симпатии:
    Good afternoon! Based on a neighboring topic, it was decided not to change the potions, and leave them as they are now.

Topic is closed.

Katumoto нравится это.
Статус темы:
Закрыта.