Removing 100% defense potion

Тема в разделе "Предложения | Suggestions", создана пользователем PlayerPlayer, 23 сен 2022.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    Greetings All

I suggest removing the 100% defense potion since it gives advantages to the magics over other classes !! It is known that magic has high damage with low defense and low HP compared to other classes, but with the new potions, the magic class has everything! high defense, attack and blood! Not to mention some classes like Bow and Two-Handed Sword which do not have that much damage, their damage becomes useless with the defense potion!

So, my suggestion is to remove the 100% defense option as soon as possible

Krest нравится это.
  2. corpseofpig

corpseofpig Игрок Game Support

Симпатии:
    should i send u video how u crit 25k at war with these pots? ;) Pots working correctly =)
    Пишу для гма: Зелья физ дефа работают вполне корректно, вары наконец-то стали не ваншотными в перекос классов с физ. уроном. До сих пор прилетает приличное кол-во урона от лука\арбы, но это скорее исключение, а не правило. Максимум можно ослабить банку до 80-85 процентов, но опять же, надо тестить =))) Есть записи варов с разных классов, где видно урон физа, и мы НАКОНЕЦ-ТО можем играть и не падать с тычки от физов. =( Люди убрали все статы на маг защиту и хотят, чтобы маги не наносили им урона ;( Надевайте кольца, делайте петов, крутите статы на шмотках и будет вам маг резист. Увы, по-другому никак

Katumoto нравится это.
  3. Tsuna

Tsuna Игрок

Симпатии:
    Как только вар стал походить на нормальный и физ классам приходится нажимать больше, чем 2 скилла - начались недовольства. Все админы сделали правильно, мдеф всегда можно регулировать. Хочешь не падать с тычки от мага? Значит, одевайся в мдеф, так это и должно работать. Те же дд маги с "high attack" жертвуют этой атакой, переодеваясь в мдеф. С физ дефом такой опции нет, поэтому данные зелья как нельзя кстати.

Katumoto и corpseofpig нравится это.
  4. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    hhhhhhhhhh? wait, talking about one-shot see how even a one-handed sword cannot stand against the magic attack. See below how one-handed got hit with 70k !!! Each war I got hit with 50~60k from magic players at least 5 times. How are you dare talk about one-shot?? and you mentioned wearing magic def armor? we all have magic def armor and about the rings? same to you, why don't you wear a physical defense ring?? By the way, all that you mention does not change the fact that this gives the magic advantage over other classes, we did not talk about 20% or 30% defense, it is 100% which means doubling the defense !!!

In short, you want all the advantages to be for the magic class

Вложения:

Krest нравится это.
  5. corpseofpig

Симпатии:
    idk what is this damage, maybe its my dream ;( 100p defense is op, make it 80p just, or 70, whatever. U cant make 4k phys def even with+20 set same as u can do with magic def. Simple maths that u cant deal with

[​IMG]

Katumoto нравится это.
  6. chimare

chimare Игрок

Симпатии:
    So, let's get this straight, my little friend. Apparently in childhood you were taught to count only to 2, that's how many skills you can have on your skill panel.

The entire darkness faction runs without any magic defense. Armor is made for increased archery/ crossbow damage, pets are made for luck and attack. Therefore you, my dear friends, are pierced by magical characters.

Yes, the critical damage of the magic class is quite high, as they have a special skill that allows you to increase any attack by about 2 times. Sometimes it happens that the usual critical damage attack and this skill match, which is why there are such big values of 50 thousand, 70 thousand and so on. There's nothing you can do about it, because this is a feature of the class, as it was in the first part, a magic class could deal 1-2 million damage to a character with the 1st skill. In this game you were given a great opportunity, to make protection from magical characters, but you stupid dwarves could not think of and get this advantage, betting that you with impunity, with 100% probability, can kill any character who does not have at least 25 thousand HP.

At this point, the protection jar allowed classes other than archers to start playing faction warfare and not die from any skill.

Also, please note that the damage to heroes from the crossbowman and archer classes also passes at 25-30 thousand damage, but now not every skill kills a character on the battlefield.

I suggest that you friends from the faction of darkness, get together and think about the settings of your character, and not whine about the fact that the children were taken away from the free killing from the 1st skill.

Katumoto нравится это.
  7. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    This is with x2, and you took a picture for the best damage for me, why do not you show when I hit 3~4k so many times? Even 80% is very high, I think 30~40% would be enough

Krest нравится это.
  8. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    Do you want me to change everything to magic defense and hit 5 critical damage? I may need to use all of my skills to kill the weakest player in the war haha.

Krest нравится это.
  9. Mx

Mx GM Администратор

Симпатии:
    Good afternoon!
    All potions are introduced on a test basis, so do not worry that everything will remain so.

As for the changes to the potions from the event "New Technologies in Aquathon", please provide a dry summary of the facts, examples and the like.

What we understood from the comments is that the protection potion needs to be weakened to 70-80 percent. But here it is worth clarifying, the physical class does not do damage at all or does, but not in the amount that it did before.

Do HP and attack speed potions introduce imbalance in faction warfare? Do they need to be changed?

10. corpseofpig

Симпатии:
    Потки хп\атак спида в порядке, но их нельзя оставлять если полностью удалить банки защиты. В скором времени зальем вам видосы с варов в акве нынешних, надеюсь, с перспективы разных классов, чтобы показать урон, но выше как бе лежит скриншот, где лучник дает 24к крит(ваншот)

11. Krest

Krest Игрок

Симпатии:
    I'm a mage, and the person who did the damage is a bow, a bow does damage 1000 to mage ? This is not normal, if I assume that I am a tank, how much damage will it be?

[​IMG]

12. Krest

Krest Игрок

Симпатии:
    I agree with him, to remove the defense. The mage has become very strong because of the high defense rate to 100%, and I am against the words of people who say reduce the percentage to 70% that it is not enough, and we all know that the strength of the mage is his damage and his magical defense, but his physical defense is weak. While you raised the physical defense of the mage character to 100%, he became extremely strong, strong attack and very strong magical and physical defense .. It's not fair to the other characters.
    This is harmful to other characters like xbow, bow, ths. Defense must be removing or add magic def.

13. Krest

Krest Игрок

Симпатии:
    And look at the picture above it's very funny, his damage is 1853 against my character This is not fair to the other characters..

Последнее редактирование: 24 сен 2022
  14. Rhaegar

Rhaegar Игрок

Симпатии:

you know 24k with ×2 ( war buff )

Krest нравится это.
  15. corpseofpig

Симпатии:
    Its funny but u give screenshot where bow didnt have buffs xdddd

war buff gives you 100 min max atk, okay let it be 21k without x2 ;DD

Сегодня-завтра будут видео с варов, где физ классы наносят по 30к тычками, лол. В целом, создам тему и распишу что и как работает, по фактам, без нытья от фраки которая выкачала себе за полтора года 30 физ персов

16. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    hahaha please do not mention the one-handed sword because things get worst if we talk about it with the new potion. see these funny pictures, 300 damage? 500 critical? hahaha see and have fun

Note: All these damages have been taken for players with 18+ or 19+ weapons and 16+ gloves and shoes full of attack with pants and chest that has damage as second states. Meaning the highest damage we could reach. Also, these are taken with x2 war buff, so higher than normal damage

upload_2022-9-25_17-19-52.jpeg upload_2022-9-25_17-19-52.jpeg upload_2022-9-25_17-19-52.jpeg upload_2022-9-25_17-19-52.jpeg upload_2022-9-25_17-19-52.jpeg upload_2022-9-25_17-19-52.jpeg

Krest нравится это.
  17. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    Not to mention that the HP of some tanks reach more than 50k, so you make them undefeatable against the physical damage! do you want 10 players just to kill a tank? I have shown how 100 potions destroy the war, even if you reduce it to 70~80 this won't change much. Even I kid could understand the unfairness of putting such a powerful potion like this. you do not even put a magic defense potion to balance, you only give a great advantage to the magic class and one-handed sword. Whatever you bring, will not change these facts. I think this ends the discussion, if this potion will remain like this, the war will be destroyed

Krest нравится это.
  18. corpseofpig

Симпатии:
    War was destroyed while u could oneshot everything with 1 button :D Ofc you hit tank 5k cuz its TANK, do you know why ohs is called TANK? Because ohs can handle a lot of damage

19. corpseofpig

Симпатии:
    Btw, why you dont use attack pots? You dont use it especially to make screenshots where your damage is low?

20. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    Why you only took about the best damage? Why you don't mention the 500 critical damage haha? this shows how your argument is weak.

Krest нравится это.
Статус темы:
Закрыта.