New update

Тема в разделе "Предложения | Suggestions", создана пользователем Rhaegar, 23 сен 2022.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Rhaegar

Rhaegar Игрок

Симпатии:
    Good evening, you balanced the crossbow after a long wait, but in the same update you added a 100% defense potion , you fixed one thing and sabotaged something else

The war is now only for magic

2. corpseofpig

corpseofpig Игрок Game Support

Симпатии:
    Roll some 2nd stats on ur items to make it magic def ;DDD Or probably u should use Duck instead of Mushroom? ;v Or maaaybe rings? U can easily make magic def, u want to have hp+attack and not sacrifice anything ;(

3. Rhaegar

Rhaegar Игрок

Симпатии:
    You mage hahahahahaha

4. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    if you think the magic defense pet is enough, why do not you use a physical defense pet and agreed on removing the 100% defense potion? see how your argument is weak

5. corpseofpig

corpseofpig Игрок Game Support

Симпатии:
    talk to me without google translator i beg u ;(((( I agree that phys pot is strong, but they shouldnt remove it, they have to make it 80-85 percent.

And about pet and other stuff, i cant make 4k physcial defense same as i can do that with magic def :D I can make 4500 mdef easily, but u all want to oneshot ppl and not sacrifice anything ;D make mdef then see

6. chimare

chimare Игрок

Симпатии:
    So, let's get this straight, my little friend. Apparently in childhood you were taught to count only to 2, that's how many skills you can have on your skill panel.

The entire darkness faction runs without any magic defense. Armor is made for increased archery/ crossbow damage, pets are made for luck and attack. Therefore you, my dear friends, are pierced by magical characters.

Yes, the critical damage of the magic class is quite high, as they have a special skill that allows you to increase any attack by about 2 times. Sometimes it happens that the usual critical damage attack and this skill match, which is why there are such big values of 50 thousand, 70 thousand and so on. There's nothing you can do about it, because this is a feature of the class, as it was in the first part, a magic class could deal 1-2 million damage to a character with the 1st skill. In this game you were given a great opportunity, to make protection from magical characters, but you stupid dwarves could not think of and get this advantage, betting that you with impunity, with 100% probability, can kill any character who does not have at least 25 thousand HP.

At this point, the protection jar allowed classes other than archers to start playing faction warfare and not die from any skill.

Also, please note that the damage to heroes from the crossbowman and archer classes also passes at 25-30 thousand damage, but now not every skill kills a character on the battlefield.

I suggest that you friends from the faction of darkness, get together and think about the settings of your character, and not whine about the fact that the children were taken away from the free killing from the 1st skill.

7. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    30~40% potion should balance the difference between the magic defense and physical defense
    By the way, I had never used google translate,

8. Rhaegar

Rhaegar Игрок

Симпатии:
    We all know, the bow depends on critical skills, if I make everything against magical defense how am I going to kill?

9. Mx

Mx GM Администратор

Симпатии:
Статус темы:
Закрыта.