The Luck Is Not Working

Тема в разделе "Bug Reports", создана пользователем PlayerPlayer, 16 сен 2022.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    Hi All,
    I think the luck is not working in this game, no matter how you increase your luck, the rate of critical damage does not increase. The below video shows how I increased the luck to 2500 ( which is extremely high ) and I try to use 16 skills and only 5 hits are critical damage! Not to mention that this is only a quick try, sometimes it gets worse. In any other version of this game, if you try to increase your luck to this level, 90% of your skill should be critical damage! Also, this is with 2500 luck ( I used luck stones in all my armors and weapons ), so in a normal situation, where not all the stones are luck, the critical damage is worse. This is not fair since the power of the bow class is in its high luck (high critical damage rate) and high speed attack. With no critical damage, the bow loses half of its power. I will leave you with the video to see how bad this is

Hoping this has clarified the problem and the GMs will take quick actions to fix it

2. Mx

Mx GM Администратор

Симпатии:
    Good day!

The maximum chance of critical damage you can increase with a Luck Stone is 50%. For each class and profession, 30 to 50 luck stones give 1% chance of critical attack. Also, don't forget about random, each attack is calculated separately for critical attack chance.

Therefore, even 70% critical attack chance does not guarantee 7 out of 10 successful critical attacks.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.