Bloody Melody and Arrow Strike Bow Skills

Тема в разделе "Bug Reports", создана пользователем PlayerPlayer, 16 сен 2022.

1. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    Hi,
    The Bloody Melody and Arrow Strike Bow skills do not cause any critical damage ( maybe one critical damage in 100 hits) they are the only two skills which does not cause critical damage, could please check if there is a problem with these two skills?
    The below video shows how I tried to use them 30 times with no critical damage

Note: my luck was 1500 in this video

2. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
  3. Mx

Mx GM Администратор

Симпатии:
    Hi! Skills from the general profession have a reduced priority in the chance of a critical attack. No fixes are expected for this.
    We'll send the Bloody Melody skill to be checked. If there are other similar skills, let us know.

4. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    Thank you for your support

Trapping Shot skill also has a lower critical attack rate than others ( not like Bloody Melody skills but it is lower than other skills ) if you can check it also, this would be appreciated.

5. Mx

Mx GM Администратор

Симпатии:
    Good day! We checked the skills.
    The skill from 0 profession has a lowered percentage on the chance of a critical attack, because the attack is basic.

As for the second skill, the chance of critical attack is really reduced, but similar skills have all classes in the game (only in 1 profession). We see no reason to change the chance. Describe in more detail why it is necessary to make this change.

Последнее редактирование: 30 сен 2022
  6. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    The archer class depends heavily on speed attack and critical damage, you can check that the highest luck in the game is for the archer class, so any reduction in the critical damage could impact heavily on the archer class. Also, now with the new potions, I found there is no reason to reduce the chance of the critical attack for any skills in any class since the critical attack won't kill players in one shot like before. In addition, the bow attack is lower than in other classes, so if you hit skills with no critical damage in profession 0~1~2, the skills become useless.

See this quick video, when my profession 4 skill is not ready, I have used 1~2 profession skills and the damage is as follows:
    1- Arrow Shower: 3508
    2- Blitz Arrow:4052
    3- Aimed Shot:3725
    Note: Arrow Shower and Blitz Arrow are 7\7

Now with HP potion, the HP for a good mage is 20k and archer and xbow 24k, and the rest of the classes are above, so 3~4k damage means nothing. I usually hit with the same damage as the video when I use skills from professions 0, 1 and 2. Not to mention that more than half of the archer skills that could attack from a distance are from professions 0~1~2.

If we talk about other classes like xbow, the xbow class has some skills that increase the rate of the critical attack and for the mage attack class, his attack is high, even with normal attacks from professions 1 and 2 it could reach 8k ( double the normal attack of the bow ). Hence, the most class that will be impacted negatively by the reduction of the critical attack chance is the archer class.

I suggest reviewing all the skills and if there is any reduction in the chance of critical damage for any skills, return it back to its normal rate

Последнее редактирование: 1 окт 2022
  7. Mx

Mx GM Администратор

Симпатии:
    Hi! Can you show an example on a long video, not a 9-second clip? Yes, it's possible that the attacks don't do critical damage. The 9-second sample is rather uninformative, so please send us a larger sample.