UNBAN MY ACC

Тема в разделе "Ban/Unban requests players", создана пользователем Krest, 23 окт 2022.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Krest

Krest Игрок

Симпатии:
    Hi,

Nickname: Gretchen

I have created previously a form about unbanning my account, but it has been closed just for a picture where I said the price, but I have mentioned that I was just joking, so even the picture does not mean that I intended to sell it and even the price that I said is very high, it is clear that I did not say to really sell it, it was just for joking. As I mentioned before, why would I sell my account and do such an action that will lead to blocking my account when I just upgraded my staff to be 19+ (the strongest staff in the game currently).

Please take this into consideration and forgive me this time, I won't make a joke again about something like this again.

Seeking for your understanding

2. ZTEC

ZTEC Игрок

Симпатии:
    Hey , I hope u unblock this account and other locked account for selling accounts and start a new era with new rules - logical rules - to support your game. Since u banned gretchen and some level 80 i litteraly i can't play even one good war all people left it always empty wars it always about ( 2v2) wars, so i hope you bring back the game alive again.

3. ZTEC

ZTEC Игрок

Симпатии:
    Literally now i have no reason to play the game and donate money in it , iam just leaving waiting for my friends to back again.

4. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    Agreed, banning players won't affect the banned players only, it will affect us all since the main reason to play this game is the function war and the more players we have the better the game will be. The opposite will happen with banning more players, the game will be boring and the players will start quitting the game.

The decision of the GMs regarding this issue will show us how cooperative the GMs are

awab нравится это.
  5. Mx

Mx GM Администратор

Симпатии:
    Hello, account is unblocked, please don't break the rules again.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.