UNBAN MY ACC

Тема в разделе "Ban/Unban requests players", создана пользователем Krest, 20 окт 2022.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Krest

Krest Игрок

Симпатии:
    Hi,

Nickname: Gretchen

My account has been blocked for just making a joke about selling my account in the global chat.

First of all, we all know now that selling the account is allowed using AGP currency, but you did not mention that talking about selling in the global chat is not allowed. because some players may want to find someone to buy their account in global chat then they will make a form to sell it using AGP currency, so I am not sure why my account get blocked for this reason.

In addition, some players do this just as a joke ( as in my situation ) and to prove that you can check "Shalin" form here: https://area-game.ru/forum/index.php?threads/baned.2349/#post-4807
    Does anyone think that these players do not care about their accounts and will do something that leads to blocking their accounts? No, this happened because players think it is allowed to sell their account in global chat.

The number of players keeps decreasing and if we will block any player forever for any violation, no one will stay in the game.

To prove my honesty, I just upgraded my staff to 19+ last week, does anyone believe that I will do any violation that leads to blocking my account after I spent thousands of dollars to upgrade my staff?

I always follow the game rules and I had never done any violation except what happened now for some joke that I made.

Please unban my account and other players' account like Shalin who did not know that it is forbidden to sell it on global chat or at least reduce the punishment to one week and put clear news about this on the game website telling that selling in the global chat is not allowed, so no one will do it again.

nerealri нравится это.
  2. corpseofpig

corpseofpig Игрок Game Support

Симпатии:
    Kinda lie, didnt you make lvl 7 pets at 49 chars ? Ooopsie.
    Everyone knows that lol :) And you knew it

Dont lie, you had level 7 pets at 49 chars, is it called "i always follow game rules"? :v

3. Krest

Krest Игрок

Симпатии:
    First of all, I am not lying, and my acc level 49 is Krest, the GM could always check my account and see that I had never done any violation

Second, if everybody knows ( as you claim ) why we could see three good players selling their accounts in only Shalin form? This is only what Shalin brings, if we take a picture of anyone who is selling his account in global chat we will have more.

lastly, if you hate me, no need to say some lies about me, keep your feeling to yourself because you Embarrasses yourself :)

4. Rhaegar

Rhaegar Игрок

Симпатии:
    Lol what's relation acc lvl 49 :eek:
    Pathetic

5. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    Being blocked forever for just a Joke! blocking forever should be in very rare situations not for a joke. We want more players to have more fun, not blocking players for any small mistake. Even if selling an account is forbidden, in case the player does not show any intent of selling his account, you should warning him and reduce the ban time to a reasonable period. And it is clear that he did not mean to sell his account since now he has the strongest staff in the game, why would he do such a thing that will lead to blocking his account?

I hope the GM will take I good decision regarding this issue and unblock both "Shalin" and "Gretchen" or at least reduce their ban time because I don't see any point of continuing to play and spend time and money if we will be blocked for any small mistakes.

Waiting for the GM decision...

6. ZTEC

ZTEC Игрок

Симпатии:
    GM u banning people permentatly for selling Account!! U will ruin this game if u act in that way , You have to change your policy and support your game and your players more than that to grow like 2 years ago.
    Hope you make a good decision in that case.

7. awab

awab Игрок

Симпатии:
    Wtf Are you blocking player permentaly for selling their accounts :D .
    Dude the game will be empty stop doing that and unblock Gretchen and all people that banned for selling their accounts.

8. Mx

Mx GM Администратор

Симпатии:
    upload_2022-10-23_7-41-42.png
    Closed.

Katumoto нравится это.
Статус темы:
Закрыта.