Requesting Unban.

Тема в разделе "Ban/Unban requests players", создана пользователем BlackJesus, 16 янв 2023.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. BlackJesus

BlackJesus Игрок

Симпатии:
    1. Your Nickname in the game: BlackJesus
    2. Reason for blocking (what happened, etc.): Reported by Rhaegar for Autoing.
    3. Do you understand that by providing false information, you may be denied unlocking: Yes I love stream this game all the time on youtube and on Twitch. I do not auto, I play the game like this. Rhaegar is racist and always harasses me in the game along with his friend "asp". They did it to the point where I turned my whispers off and don't talk to anyone in the game except my guild members. I have no reason to talk to him if I see him in game and no reason to acknowledge he's near me. I know the GMs don't really care because I've reported them both several times. I can prove I play the game like this though and you can check out my twitch channel where I stream the game even more. I don't care what your logs say, I play it like this when I'm levelling, I play on fullscreen and just use my crossbow. I only use spear when I'm in dungeons.[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Rhaegar knows I play the game like this. He reported me because he wants to buy my buffer, I told him no and he got racist.
    [​IMG]
    Unban my account. I don't bother anyone, I just play the game. I stream it to my community and talk to my guildmates and enjoy myself.

2. Mx

Mx GM Администратор

Симпатии:
    Hi!
    We checked your account again and unblocked it. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sorry, we can not affect the chat Discord, as this is not our platform and does not apply to us in any way. If these players will violate the rules of communication in the game and also insult you or other players, let us know, we will help in this matter.

BlackJesus нравится это.
Статус темы:
Закрыта.