Freezing Monitor

Тема в разделе "Bug Reports", создана пользователем Cloudy, 9 дек 2022.

1. Cloudy

Cloudy Игрок

Симпатии:
    Hi,
    Freezing monitor problem is getting annoying now more than ever. It started to occur more often especially in faction wars, when I use origin of life skill, playing 1v1 as shown in videos, and almost at any time while I’m online. I’m not sure what the actual reason behind it as my network connection is stable. Also, please take into consideration that I’m not the only one complaining of such issue. Kindly look into it and fix it as soon as possible as this problem has been there for as long as I remember and no actions were taken towards it. And lastly, if the issue keeps popping up with no response to our complains, I'm afraid I will no longer support nor donate to the server and even will not be further interested in playing Asda 2.
    Thank you.

Sunrise, FRIDAY, nerealri и ещё 1-му нравится это.
  2. david200069

david200069 Игрок

Симпатии:
    ++++++ a lot of players have the same issue, especially when someone casts "origin of life" skill, the game tends to freeze, wich results in us relogging and losing the skill buff, sometimes you freeze as soon as youter war

3. nerealri

nerealri Игрок

Симпатии:
    ap!!+++++++++++++++++++++++++

4. Sunrise

Sunrise Игрок

Симпатии:
    Поддерживаю, нужно что-то делать с этим. Сейчас такие зависания случаются и вне вара - на волне гильдии или при выполнении заданий.

5. nerealri

nerealri Игрок

Симпатии:
    Решайте уже что-нибудь !! играть не возможно