Aquaton wars and 100% defense potions

Тема в разделе "Предложения | Suggestions", создана пользователем david200069, 4 дек 2022.

1. david200069

david200069 Игрок

Симпатии:
    Dear asda devs,
    i'm writing this post to express my disappointement about the addition of this potion to the wars, i fully understand that crossbow is a broken class and needed adjustments, but why does it have to be that all other physical classes have to suffer because of the dominance of one single class. classes such as THS or bow have been made completely useless and they can't do anything in war because of it, i've talked to a lot of players, and to some bow mains about this, they all agree that bow is currently the worst class in the game, when before the aquaton technologies update it was a very fine class.
    i'm asking to either remove this defense potion or reduce its value, why does it have to be 100%, make it 25% just like hp and atk speed potions, and if a class needs nerfs, nerf the class individually, don't make something that will affect the entire game. Bows now can't even deal enough damage, most bow players have started using other classes, wich is understandable, why would you play a damage dealing class that can't deal damage anymore?

Последнее редактирование: 4 дек 2022
  2. Rhaegar

Rhaegar Игрок

Симпатии:
    I agree

3. Rhaegar

Rhaegar Игрок

Симпатии:
  4. Mx

Mx GM Администратор

Симпатии:
    Good afternoon! The archer is not a class that deals damage, it is a support class if you look at the analogy in other professions.

Make a proper description of what you do not like with evidence, screenshots and video.
    In the threads earlier, provided evidence that the archer is quite a good class and changes in its mechanics are not required.

If you explain everything intelligently and in detail, then we can help you.

5. ANTOINE COSGROVE

ANTOINE COSGROVE Игрок

Симпатии:
    Bow has never been a support class. The same as Spear and Two-Hand sword class. These jobs are now useless to others and completely unbalanced.

Xbow and Attack mage are dominating wars with 1 skillshot kills and other classes as stated above cannot kill an enemy at all. This needs to be sorted as I am complementing leaving the game and if you were to look at my AGP purchase history it will be bad for your company along with my other people will leave.

Please fix

6. david200069

david200069 Игрок

Симпатии:
    i do not need to make evidence to prove you that currently all physical classes are bad at war excpet for xbow, why? because if you take 30 minutes of your time and go watch a single war, you will see what professions are good and what professions are bad in the current state of aquaton war, however, i'll try to record and try to take screens so i can write a full form with the specifications you want.
    Just note that currently 100% defense potions have done nothing to crossbows, they still delete anyone they see on the war map, meanwhile other physical classes ( even spears wich are meant to be the real assassins in this game) can't deal half of any player HP as damage, now assuming that archer is support class, in what world is an xbow allowed to hit others for 40k+ damage in wars on an player that is using those defense potions, not only that, but because other classes got hit hard by the defense potions, they can't deal enough damage to other xbows players, wich leads us to this issue : xbows ( wich belongs to a support class by the way as you mentionned ) delete anyone on map while they can't recieve enough damage from any other physical class. Like i said, this is easy stuff to observe if you go into 1 single war, but i'll make a fully detailled form later, just give me time, and i hope you adress this issue, Physical classes, except xbow ( support class by the way ) barely kill anything in war!

Последнее редактирование: 8 дек 2022
    Katumoto нравится это.
  7. Mx

Mx GM Администратор

Симпатии:
    Good afternoon!
    I'm waiting from you video and screenshots (accepted only in full format), which will be visible unplayability class archer and lanceman.

About the class of crossbowmen we know, next year will be lowering this class as a whole. But with the ability to inflict critical damage on heroes.

Also waiting for information from you that the crossbowman class is a support class.

8. david200069

david200069 Игрок

Симпатии:
    Thank you for your answer Dear GM,Unfortunately i dropped playing bow on wars, just like most bow players in this server, due to it being inferior to the other damage dealing classes, therefore it would be hard for me to send the required form, but i will try to in case i go to war with bow again, and i think the fact that u want to nerf crossbow is a step in the right direction.
    My regards