ВАЖНО cheating in war ( twins)

Тема в разделе "Жалобы на игроков сервера", создана пользователем samo, 27 июн 2022.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. samo

samo Игрок

Симпатии:
    hello,
    1. my character name : Zhine / level : 75
    2. nickname of violator : Gretchen / asp / Bright
    date and time : 24/06/2022 at war 00 : 00 pm ( moscow time )

3. I was playing alone against 2 persons from light faction, i managed to kill one of them.
    then they put a twins ( nickname of character Bright ) the twins run from dark base number 7 to their base number 1 and Gretchen killed it.
    they own that character ( Bright) and have a dark and light guild wirth same names ( Bright)
    after that i left war because there is no point of playing with people that do not respect the rules.
    the moment that they put twins in war i knew they will kill it so i starded to record them, i even warned them in war chat that i am recording but they still killed it.
    Proof link youtube :

so the character (Bright) login and password is shared with more than one person of the guild ( Bright) and they use it to cheat in wars.

i demand the ban to those characters who do not respect the rules and cheat to win when they are about to lose, we waste time and potions we try to win but then they simply put twins kill it and win.

Последнее редактирование: 28 авг 2022
    HAkaramba, Katumoto и CXMPASS нравится это.
  2. Dan130703

Dan130703 Игрок

Симпатии:
    Good job.

3. Mx

Mx GM Администратор

Симпатии:
    Good afternoon! Thank you for the information. Let's check the characters.

4. Mx

Mx GM Администратор

Симпатии:
    Good afternoon, the character is blocked.

While the ban is issued only to twins, the next time the ban will be issued to the main characters including.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.