Accepted for consideration Removing Deathmatch Faction Wars

Тема в разделе "Предложения | Suggestions", создана пользователем PlayerPlayer, 23 июн 2022.

1. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    Hi,
    I have a suggestion of replacing all the Deathmatch faction wars with Occupation wars for the following reasons:
    1- Players try to get one kill and stay at the base the whole time. For example, if the light faction has 0 points and the dark faction gets 10 points, the dark players will stay at the base until the end of the war to win. This makes the game boring since the players spend more than half of the war in the base.
    2-Players quit the war when they know they will die to not give the other faction gets points.
    These two reasons make the deathmatch war very boring and many players dose not play deathmatch wars for these reasons

I have some suggestions to solve these problems:
    1- Replace all deathmatch wars with Occupation wars or at least increase the number of Occupation wars since this problem will not happen in Occupation wars because there is another way to get points which is Occupation.
    2-Allowing to attack the players even if they are in the base using normal attack ( not from skills ), for example, using arrows attack ( normal attack without skills )

solving this problem will make the game a lot better and increase the number of players since the most important thing in the game is the faction wars. I hope you take this issue seriously since many players complaining about this issue

Rhaegar и ScarletLotus нравится это.
  2. Mx

Mx GM Администратор

Симпатии:
    Hello, we are thinking of adding a crystal or mobs to the middle of the location to avoid this problem.

Katumoto нравится это.
  3. ScarletLotus

ScarletLotus Игрок

Симпатии:
    If you can join the game and check at least only 1 death war.. you will see how it’s became boring and not interested anymore, people started to hate play this and it’s 2 death wars while it’s only 1 occupation war, a lot of people quit because nothing is funny anymore. People kill 1 player and stay at base for a whole time until war ends, what’s the point to play and donate to make my character strong if i will join war and waste my time waiting people to leave their base for 25 minutes? It’s really boring and annoying. We ask you to find a solution for this.

Rhaegar нравится это.
  4. Rhaegar

Rhaegar Игрок

Симпатии:
    It's nothing worth thinking about that should be done

5. PlayerPlayer

PlayerPlayer Игрок

Симпатии:
    Any update?

6. Mx

Mx GM Администратор

Симпатии: